Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day's End

 Chase Me!
 
October 24,2012
 
Perhaps this freelance picture taker should have taken heed and chased this glorious sunset to the other side of Mount Lincoln. If one hurries there is a place that it is possible to catch a fleeting glance! But not this evening. The picture taker was in the right place!
 
 
Reluctant
 
So glad I chose to not chase. Old Sol just seemed to hang on the horizon for the longest of time, not wanting to go to bed! Showed all the colors it could muster in protest before finally dropping from view.
 
No editing or changes made. Pure raw pics, and the color was just what I saw and shot! I am happy!
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I really like that first shot. Sunsets huh? Am I going to have to relinquish my title? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Ron on the first shot...

    I think chasing sunsets is a surer thing than chasing rainbows! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How right you are Paul! It seems as though I have always chased rainbows of many kinds, capturing few. About time to start chasing the Fountain of Youth!LOL

      Delete
    2. Let me know when you find it, I'll be looking for it before too long myself! LOL

      Delete
  3. Good chasing there Parker! It's really payoff for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!