Saturday, April 6, 2013

Paying My Respects!

10-26-12

Ever since first seeing this guy back in the early part of 2009, I've always tried to look him up, take a pic, and wish him all the best! I even offered to take the annoying dead stick hanging from his forehead but he told me that being an old Tall Hump Bison that would probably not be a good idea. I took him at his word!

Take note of the yellow flowered broomweed where he is resting! Next post will find a similar setting!


1-3-09

The pic above was my first sighting of this old guy. It was a cold day in January but it seemed a bond was in the making! Two old guys looking at each other! It was easy to see he was an old fellow and  his hump was the tallest of all the Buffalo! Bitter Sweet!


7 comments:

  1. The old Buffalo looks pretty comfortable in your first photo!

    Interesting to have come across this same very distinctive Buffalo almost 4 years later. Can't help but wonder if you will cross paths yet again at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he really is awesome! but please be safe! no more close encounters of the bovine kind, please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I have tears from laughter with your remarks on this picture as well. You thought of taking that stick from his forehead. Ha,ha. Oh my he is a huge Buffalo. You are a brave soul. Yikes!

    I bet anyone who knows you must have to wear depends . Your a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is truly amazing. Nice photographs Parker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Two old guys looking at each other" LOL

    If you decide to take any sticks off the buffalo let me know, I will grab my camera and come down to watch!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a brave man! There's no way that I'm going to be this close taking pictures with this Beast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obviously he has made a deep and last connection with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!