Saturday, May 25, 2013

First thing I thought...


Found myself in the "Bright Lights" of Vancouver last weekend and had the chance to play tourist for a couple of days. It was fun just wandering around taking pictures of this and that and so many neat little places to eat not to mention all the places I could have shopped if I was more into that. Though I did check out a couple of very nice camera stores.

Anyway back to the story... One afternoon while out playing tourist I came across this large as life bronze bull in front of some important building, probably a bank or something. First thing I thought was Parker would probably appreciate this, so I took a picture.

6 comments:

  1. Bulls and Parker seem to be synonymous now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks Paul! (I Think?)
    This bronze Hereford is just the kind I will mess with from now on! (Maybe!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. if he starts stamping his hoof and snorting, run!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that sculpture, but you're mean to parker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unusual art piece for a city environment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!