Friday, April 27, 2012

I was almost in Hawaii yesterday...


Yes it's true, My wife and I were almost in Hawaii yesterday. When we heard earlier this month that the band "Yes" was playing at the Blaisdell Center in Honolulu on April 26th it was all we could do not to book the flights and accommodations. Unfortunately fiscal responsibility won out over throwing caution to the wind, this time! LOL

Q you were wondering where all my pictures were from my last trip to Hawaii. Well fact is I took lots of pictures but only a small percentage of them are interesting enough to post. Here is one using the Sigma Ultrawide. Best way I know of to get the top and bottom of a Palm Tree in the picture when you are standing up next to it!

5 comments:

  1. Paul, it's tough being an adult sometimes, isn't it?

    May all of you have a great week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice shot Paul. Great colors with the grass, sand and sky all contrasting against each other.

    Hawaii pictures not interesting? How can that be??? LOL

    Fiscally responsible is a tough one, I try not to let that get in my way whenever possible. You never know what tomorrow may bring or if you'll even be here tomorrow. And of course, you're not getting any younger! :~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great shot Paul. Wish you and the Wife could have made the flight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this shot! It has an HDR feel to it. Great choice on the ultra wide angle for this shot. Good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!