Thursday, July 22, 2010

Blue skys and water for Parker

Paul and Quyhn Le have already seen most of these but for everyone else I thought I would post a few here. I may be repeating myself some from the last year or so but I will try to keep from doing it too much.
The wife and I scuba diving off the coast of Maui with a few water drops on the lense (You don't have to worry about that when you are actually under the water!). The yellow you see in the water are the bright yellow dive fins we are wearing. I guess the dive master didn't want us getting lost!


This was taken on Ka'anapali Beach with the island of Lana'i in the background.



It's time for a Mai Tai!!

4 comments:

  1. What a great memories from these photos. I'm counting down the date until my next trip to Kauai, let me see ahhhhh 11 months to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you go starting in on the Hawaii thing again... Now how am I soposed to concentrate on the tasks at hand? LOL Nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ron. Your wife and you always seem to be on an adventure! That looks like a great way to have fun.

    That brilliant blue water and mountains in the distance with the sun going down calls for a Mai Tai !!

    Thanks for a preview of Paradise! Someday will be the wife and my turn maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very welcome! Maybe we can open up that Spanish hole this fall and then we can all go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!