Friday, July 16, 2010

How brave am I???

I'm not sure "brave" is the right word to use!

Since Paul asked the question,  I played "stupid tourist" to get this shot and got a little closer to the longhorns than they, or I for that matter, liked. The one in the left side of the photo was snorting and heading toward me when I snapped this.

I very quickly backed up and headed for the car after firing off a couple of frames.

I will say one thing for the D300, at 8 frames per second, you can get a lot of shots before you have to run like a little girl!

2 comments:

  1. And you were skittish about a little poison ivy and ticks?

    I need to accelerate my donations to my piggy bank! That is one nice lens that delivers "keepers".

    Glad you had the VR feature on.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a fuzzy area somewhere between brave and stupid... I find myself there on a regular basis! Looks like you found that fuzzy area too! LOL

    Knowing how much these lenses make things look far away I can appreciate just how close you were to get this shot. I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!