Sunday, October 23, 2011

Random Eagle Picture


I've been so busy with work since April I haven't had hardly any chances to get out and take some pictures just for the sake of taking pictures... (Not that I am complaining about working.) Fortunately the project that is keeping me so busy is almost finished for the season, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and am looking forward to shifting into a lower gear for awhile!

So in the mean time here is a "Random Eagle Picture" from the archives.

3 comments:

  1. This young guy has already developed that eagle eyed stare. I get a kick looking at his rumpled feathers giving him a just got out of bed look.LOL This is a great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of look like that when I get up in the morning! LOL

    As always, terrific eagle shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel about working, and not have any free time for photos. For myself, since I'm working now, I'm not sure when is my next expedition photo shoot. Therefore, everybody going to see more of my old photos in this blog. By the way, nice photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!