Tuesday, November 22, 2011

EAGLE WITH A FISH


I am always looking for a picture that the elements of wind, sun, rain and what ever else Mother Nature can throw at it can create. When this ageing old cedar stump caught my attention it reminded me of Paul who is one of the posters on this blog. His Eagle pics are something to behold. After cropping and a critical eye, there was more to this pic than first met the eye! I think we all see the Eagle with the captured fish in it's mouth. But, follow the eye from upper center left to slightly lower right and another eye will change the perspective of the pic. It looks to me like a long nosed creature beginning to grow lichens just like the rocks! Above the crown of the Eagle's head is a smaller carnivore of the bird species with a choice morsel in it's mouth.

Just wondering what every one else sees?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Well I DID see the eagle until you started pointing out the second eye! LOL

    Great shot and very abstract. The true definition of "art", the observer sees what they want to see.

    Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hit it right on the head. I saw it after reading the title. This is a great catch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice find! I see all the figures you have pointed out...

    But can you see the Cyclops with his hands folded over one knee?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It took me some time Paul, but finally it appeared. Good eye! And how about that little face below his fingers? A primate face?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!