Wednesday, November 30, 2011

JEEP WITH A NEW JOB!



How as Ron has been locating caves with Treasure Chests full of gold and jewells, thought the team might need a suitable vehicle to transport such finds!




That rascal is even diving in Hawaii trying to find more laden Chests of gold! Found this perfect transporter of valuable goods that I think if the tires are aired up and an oil change, should make it to California and back to Oklahoma when the goods arrive from Hawaii. In the meantime will put it to use gathering the cave finds and bringing them to the vault for safekeeping.


Tongue In Cheek Post, Just For Fun!

4 comments:

  1. Now that's my kind of ride. I love it just the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a classic! This old Jeep would be a treasure in it's self to the right collector. Nice capture Parker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we're going to need a bigger truck! LOL

    Nice find Parker. I didn't even know Jeep had made a style like that. I guess it was before my time (just a little).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great find Parker! It would be neat if this truck parking by an old building.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!