Sunday, September 11, 2011

Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto

I should say domo arigato (thank you) Mr. Q! Keeping the wife happy with sushi is now super easy with the Sushezi! Do I sound like a commercial?  The hardest part about making sushi now is getting the nori. The little town I live in has never heard of seaweed! LOL  I have to order it off of the internet or drive 45 miles to get it.

I made these last night for dinner and for the "I don't like raw fish" crowd such as myself, everything in these rolls is cooked! Salmon with cucumber and avacado, crab with mango and avacado and a greek roll courtesy of Iron Chef Cat Cora that has kalamata olives, feta cheese and roasted red peppers.

5 comments:

  1. Nicely rolled. I am not a fan of Sushi but you made it look enticing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appetizing feast you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is good man! Now Parker, and Paul need to get one of the Shshezi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a fan of sushi I can say that these look fabulous! But I have to ask why you would go and wreck that nice raw salmon by cooking it? LOL

    Nice photographic presentation too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Paul, it's just slightly cooked. It's smoked so it gives it that little bit of extra flavor.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!