Friday, September 2, 2011

Pretty cool stuff!


I finally got a chance to watch the youtube video that Q gave us the link to about colorizing one spot in a black and white photo in Nikon Capture NX2. I was amazed at how simple and fast it was, just a matter of seconds and poof, you've got color where you want it an only where you want it. Easy Peazy!!

This is Cheryl sitting in the keiki (kids) pool at the Hyatt Regency on Maui. We finally rebooked our trip and are set to go this coming January for ten days. Just 135 days and I will be in paradise wondering; should I leave the bar to go take photos or just sit and watch the bikinis? LOL

5 comments:

  1. I always figured that girl to be a kid at heart. Very nice pic.

    That tool sure adds dimensions and choices. Good to have in the toolbox.

    Choices, Choices, what I really wonder is if it will really be up to you? I'm betting on going out to take pictures and exploring! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! You're right Parker, I doubt I will have much to say about it (Especially if bikinis are involved!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sheryl,
    Nice picture of you, we are craving for your pineapple upside down cake. Hopefully we could get together again soon so we could have your cake again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done! This came out real good.

    Ah Hawaii... The call of paradise is louder than ever! Can't wait to get back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Q,

    Cheryl says she will trade you some pineapple upside down cake for some sushi! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!