Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A TEAR AND A POT



This little ' Tear Drop Camper '  might just be the ticket for your weekend adventures!




Check out this compact, but neat Galley!





The ' Dutch Oven Cooking'  demonstration drew a crowd!




A STEAMING POT OF GOODNESS


Walking around the Grounds of the Expo searching for a photo my nose brought me to this place. Couldn't help myself when I asked the old question in Okie talk, " Whatcha Fixing ? " . It Sure Smells Good!! ' Giving me a smile while looking up from putting the tomatoes in the mix, She proudly told me 'DUCK-DUCK-GOOSE JAMBALAYA'.  I was there 10 minutes till Twelve waiting for my bowl of this Wild Game Meal!  


6 comments:

  1. Isn't that a T@B camper? I really want one of those. Not sure about the Jambalaya but it looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parker you are turning into quite the roving photographer looking for a good story!
    Another bright group of photos and commentary to go with.
    Looks like you are having lots of fun with this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a fun place to hang around.
    I would love to have a bowl of DUCK-DUCK-GOOSE JAMBALAYA right now. Very nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos of what looks like a whole lotta fun. Love that tear drop trailer. And the meal must have been memorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Paul, it looks like I am going to have to hand over the title of roving reporter.

    These are great story telling shots.

    I'm not sure I could even lay down in that little camper, I might have to stick my feet out the front window! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those little camper trailers! Nice tour!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!