Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nikon D3 with 24-70mm f/2.8 test.

 Seafood Soup
Baked Chicken Wings coated with garlic sauce 
Fried Corn patties 
 Stir fry Ground Chicken 
Grilled Steak with sesame sauce

The camera setup: A mode, f/5.6, ISO400, Preset WB, and color mode Vivid.
Lighting: 3 SB800's split into 3 zones A,B,C, and commanded with SU800 mounted on the camera.  Two flash bounced off the umbrella 0 EV, and one sitting directly on top +1EV.   

Oh by the way, you can come over to join me for dinner if you like!  LOL. 

4 comments:

  1. I'll have an order of grilled steak with sesame sauce and an order of baked chicken wings with garlic sauce. Do you deliver?? LOL

    You know, I never thought photographing food would be so difficult until lately. I've started selling custom made acrylic wedding cake toppers that I cut with the laser and in trying to photgraph some of them on a wedding cake I found out it's pretty damn hard to get the lighting right!

    Thanks for the tips on how to. Now all I need is 3 SB800's, an umbrella and the cotrol thingy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a menu! And I'm just getting ready to sit down to Grill Cheese and Tomato Soup. Life is not fair.LOL

    All jokes aside, your expertise and understanding of producing quality and technical photos must have taken years and thousands of pics. I applaude you and thank you for sharing your knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. When do we place our orders?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All images masterfully captured!

    I've mentioned before as have many others I'm sure, your photography is professional quality!

    Now where do I place my order... Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!