Friday, September 2, 2011

CLIMBER'S

Something about trees and tree stumps that kids can't resist.

This is my last picture in this series, ART IN THE PARK. The only thing I didn't post were the Buffalo sculptures. In my view they didn't even resemble Bison and they were poorly placed in their setting.
This has been an enjoyable project and I feel that I have learned a little more about photography and processing my pics.
So, now that I have got all the kids finally up the tree, my next series will be "CENTENNIAL LONGHORNS".

3 comments:

  1. This is a cool sculpture and you got the lighting just right! Nice colors on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoyed to look at the sculpture. Someone really know how to built those sculptures around your area. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful sculpture! The artist did a great job freezing such an animated scene.

    And you did a great job capturing this sculpture! I would have to say that your project to capture sculptures and work some more with post processing was an absolute success.

    Looking forward to your next project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!