Sunday, January 20, 2013

I am so glad she pulled over!!

        Once a week we try to go over to Ron and Cheryl's house to visit, and let the kids get their Neena and Papa fix. On the way out to the car, I noticed the sunset may shape up to be a nice one. As luck would have it, it did! We were driving away from the sunset and I kept watching it over my shoulder. Finally I couldn't take it any more and my wife turned around, so I could get a picture of the sunset with the broken windmill. We drive by the windmill every time we go out Ron's, and on countless occasions I have thought to myself that it would make a perfect photo. Now I have it!!!




5 comments:

  1. Marvelous sky...
    Magical shot !
    Best regards from France,

    Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sky! Perfect capture and you managed to get the windmill in there too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shots. Your day had a nice ending!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It figures, I was going to go out last night after you left and get a few shots but I knew you would do the same. LOL

    These are great! Lots of colors and I especially like the bottom one, the foreground is lit nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Ron on the bottom one. Good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!