Friday, February 15, 2013

What did Paul call it?


Rainbow fog??

I took this shot with the Nikon D300 as I was getting out of the ocean one afternoon. It had been raining on me while snorkeling and I caught this "rainbow" starting to form. I wasn't too worried about the rain, it was just a light rain with no lightning and it wasn't like I wasn't already wet.


By the time I had walked up the steps from the beach to our condo the rainbow had formed completely so I got the D700 out and took a quick photo between the trees.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful setting and the rainbow just adds to it!

    Both very nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like that splash of color striking the water and shore in your first pic. Chasing rainbows between storms and trees looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!