Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall Colors, with a point and shoot

I've gotten a little lazy the last few weeks and haven't been carrying the D300 around with me on my hikes. The areas I have been going into have been a little more rugged and I was trying to keep the weight down on the gear I was carrying and I didn't want to take the chance of banging the D300 against a rock.

This was taken with an Olympus FE-360 pocket camera. It works great for what I need it for but it leaves a lot to be desired when compared to the D300.

3 comments:

  1. Fall colours to be sure and interesting rocks to go with! Looks like an interesting place to hike.

    Any camera is better than no camera at all, heck the way things are going our cell phones will have 12mp cameras built in before too long... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colors! Very nice pic.

    That little camera does a good job for a photographer on the fly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I know about the weight problem. I stopped using my little digital though because compared to my "heavier" camera, the pictures just did not stand up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!