Thursday, November 11, 2010

Playing with borders

Took this picture a couple of days ago of one of the local fishing boats coming into Harbour to unload. Usually you don't see this many seaguls chasing the boats and this is what caught my eye in the first place.



After seeing the improvements Q made to my Loon Lake post by adding a border I got to playing around with my old Photoshop Elements 5 and was able to create these two variations. I was able to add these borders in less than 1 minute once I figured out how to do it.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! The picture is very sharp. It seems to me you have to fight with the haze in the background due to the weather. There's a simple solution by adding a haze filter on your lense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A visual treat!

    Is that snow on the mountains?

    Borders look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Borders? Crap! I'm going to have to quit my job just to have time to take photos and learn all of these photoshop tricks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!