Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kitsuksis Creek Trestle

Two things the North end of Vancouver Island doesn't have that the Alberni Valley does, Trains and trees that change colour in the fall. Needless to say I took many pictures of both while spending time there.


The top shot is with the Nikon 18-135 at 18mm and the bottom shot is with the Sigma 10-20 at 10mm. I hope one day to go back to this location on a better day for photography and next time I'll take my tripod and hopefully a CP filter!

3 comments:

  1. Two more excellent shots! What a great place for fall pictures. Moss covered trees and fern like ground cover, I can almost smell the musty, damp air. The live water in the creek really lends to the composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Niceeeeee! I agreed with Parker for a great location for fall pictures. Yep! on your next trip you will need a trip pod, and ND filter instead of CP filter. Good Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fliters?? I think you're waiting on Christmas for those! LOL

    These are nice shots! The wide angle shot is the best and really nice, lots of colors and everyting from front to back is in focus.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!