Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY

Birds such as these will be prepared and grace the tables of many as Family and Friends gather to give thanks for their Blessings.
Our Family will do the same. We have much to be Thankful for.
My "Friends" on this Blog are surely on this list! ( NO! I'm not calling anyone a Turkey!)

NOTE!
All birds were shot (with camera) but none were hurt. I gave "Pardons" to all but the one 20lb guy my wife shot at the store!
That bird was put in the oven at 3:30 this am, talk about smelling good when we got up at 6:30!! Blessings to All !!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Parker and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family also!

    I think I recognize a couple of those birds! Nice shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice turkey pictures! Either you used a big lens for the last two pictures or these birds will let you get reasonably close.

    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lucky birds, hopefully one day they won't be on someone plate. Do you travel everywhere with your camera? Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!