Sunday, November 14, 2010

Silhouettes and Sunsets

I am a grandpa again. Aaron called me last Sunday (at 2:30 a.m. I might add) to let me know they were on their way to the hospital for the birth of my new granddaughter. He was calling to remind me that his wife, my daughter, wanted me to take a sunrise/sunset photo on the day she was born.

As luck would have it, there were no clouds in the sky that morning so the sunrise was less than dramatic so I picked a spot at sunset to take a few shots and this is one of the ones I came up with.

4 comments:

  1. That came out real good! Sure love the wide open skys out your way and all the sun you get.

    Fortunate you don't live around here, sometimes especially this time of year many days even weeks go by without seeing anything but low sullen clouds. Sure is a treat when everything clears up though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new addition to your family!

    What a nice Oklahoma Sunset pic. to celebrate a new life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally got sidetracked talking about pictures and weather... Congratulations on your new Granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation on you new Granddaughter! This is a very nice event requested by Aaron, and his wife. Also, you have done an awesome work for it. Good Work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog, we appreciate your comments!